Archery Lessons is a blog that contains snippets and tid bits of information concerning the field of archery and hunting.

Welcome

My name is Mike. I do love the sport of archery and hunting. I'm not an olympic athlete or proffesional hunter. I  like shooting my bow and am an avid hunter as well. I, like mostr people I reckon, have never taken any archery lessons. I have a simple target range set up in my back-yard. With that and all the knowledge that books, the internet and friends have to offer, I am very confident in my abilitys.
I do alot of surfiing around the web, not just for products but also for knowledge. I run across alot of interesting stuff, so I decided to create a blog to share it with you. If you are also into archery I hope you enjoy this blog. I plan on putting a little bit of everything here. Some history, some products I like, some tips and tricks, links to other websites, archery lessons for begginers, stuff like that. And if you run across anything you find interesting,or have any suggestions on how I can improve this site, please let me know.
Anyways, thanks for checking it out and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment